• Rangers in four
    • Rangers in five
    • Rangers in six
    • Rangers in seven
    • Devils in four
    • Devils in five
    • Devils in six
    • Devils in seven

The Rangers are the expected winners, however they barely made through another round. Has Lundquist gotten his mojo back? Can they hang on and become the Eastern Conference Champions?

On the other hand the Devils have jelled as a team at the right time. They've had some extra time to heal a few wounds. Could this be Brodeur's final hurrah?

I personally dislike both teams, but I for one am looking forward to a great series.

Who cares, this promises to be a long and excruciating series to watch ...oh, and another blocked shot that trickles to center,insert team, to reset their attack :rolleyes:

Edited by mojo1917

I hate booth of these teams, but I think the Rangers make pretty quick work of the Devils (as the Flyers SHOULD have done).

Rangers in 5.

. . . .and then the Kings beat NY in 6 games & win the Cup.

This series is pure torture. It's like asking me if I'd rather be shot or hung. I despise both of these teams to a level that's probably both irrational and unhealthy. And honestly I'm still too sick over last round to give a crap about these bastards right now. I'll watch the west, but it might be a game or two in to this series before I tune in

This series is pure torture. It's like asking me if I'd rather be shot or hung. I despise both of these teams to a level that's probably both irrational and unhealthy. And honestly I'm still too sick over last round to give a crap about these bastards right now. I'll watch the west, but it might be a game or two in to this series before I tune in

The Rags handled the Devils during the season just like they handled us. The Rags will out Devils the Devils all the way to the finals. We would have been ousted in 4 or 5 by the Rags anyway...as much as it sucked bigtime the Debbies saved us STHs the money for the 3rd round which featured increased prices over rounds 1 and 2 and would have probably been a snoozefest for us. Plus there would have been a ton of gloating blowhard Rags fans with all their stupid chants and whatnot. As much as I hated to lose last series the Flyers/ Devils did us a favor.

It is hard for me but I am pulling for the Rangers in this series. I hate both teams but I hate the Rangers less.

Plus my ulterior motive is that I am hoping for a Rangers - Kings final which would be great for the game and for the fans.

• Like 1

i went into game one with as open mind as i could and found myself , rooting against the devils and , giving a meh that's what that ranger player does... so if this constitutes rooting, i guess i'm rooting for the rangers because i hate them less. they're still a yucky new york team so i can't you know "root for them", but the 24/7 showed them as not being child rapists and dog molesters like the Penguins ... so Go Rags !