• Coyotes in four
    • Coyotes in five
    • Coyotes in six
    • Coyotes in seven
    • Kings in four
    • Kings in five
    • Kings in six
    • Kings in seven

The Coyote's are one of the surprise teams this season. They really have no superstars, but they rally on strong defensive play and quality goaltending by Mike Smith. Some will criticize them for being Bettman's team, but keep in mind they have been a team that turns over one third of it's roster every year to put out a team that is under a tight budget.

The Kings or nicknamed Flyers' West as a Flyer fan there is a lot to like here. They finished off the two top ranked teams in the Canucks and Blues with exceptional goaltending by Quick.

I think this will be another great series of games. Which team will earn the right to play for Lord Stanley's Cup?

If the Coyotes can withstand the physical play of Dustin Brown and the Kings, they should be able to win the series. LA had difficulty scoring in the regular season and has not faced a team that plays defense first style. I think this will be a long series with the Coyotes coming out on top.

Oh yeah, I don't have a man crush on ex-Flyers, so fcuk Mike Richards and Jeff Carter.

I'm going to go with the Kings, but the 'Yotes have surprised the heck out of me. Both have rock solid goaltending (sigh) but I think LA has more top end talent. I think this will be the better series of the two, and it's not just cause of my dislike for the other two teams.

carter looks smarter to me, it's like his time in the backwater woke him up; i saw a couple of really dandy passes from him last night and in general thought he played pretty well, better than he did when he was here. :angry:

Smith is good, but Quick is an alien. Kings in 7

I'll be happy for everybody except Carter

Dude you're so RIGHT that blocker save he made yesterday while sprawled across the ice was SURELY out of this WORLD!!!

As soon as i can find it i will post it here.

AMAZING!

Right now if i had to choose between the 2 Lundqvist or Quick..i'd take Quick in a heart beat.

• Like 1