Maybe Homer should bring back Thor

Guest hf101

So if Jagr is questionable for the team and if we need to increase the defensive play, why not try to bring back Thor?

Patrick Thoresen’s two early goals over the first 1:28 of the game paced Norway to trounce Germany 12-4.

Thoresen would end the day with a hat trick and six points, easily earning player of the game honours for Norway. His three goals came on four shots.

Thoresen came into the game 12th in tournament scoring but because of his remarkable performance against Germany he is now 2nd behind Yevgeni Malkin with twelve points.

and yes Podein I know he gets your vote ;).

@hf101

You could do a lot worse. He seems to come to play every night, unlike many. But nobody should expect him to put up the kind of numbers he put up in the KHL in the NHL.

As I understand it, his problem is that he wants a one-way contract and no team, including the Flyers will give him one. He's fired his agent(s) already, so maybe the 3rd time is the charm this summer. Homer gave Read a one-way as the price of getting him, I don't see why they can't do the same for Thor and his one nut.

@hf101

You could do a lot worse. He seems to come to play every night, unlike many. But nobody should expect him to put up the kind of numbers he put up in the KHL in the NHL.

As I understand it, his problem is that he wants a one-way contract and no team, including the Flyers will give him one. He's fired his agent(s) already, so maybe the 3rd time is the charm this summer. Homer gave Read a one-way as the price of getting him, I don't see why they can't do the same for Thor and his one nut.

This is one of the nicest things I've ever read on here.