Ovechkin talks about well "You KNOW"

Guest Irishjim

Alex_Ovechkin_357110504033_Capitals_at_Lightning.jpg

Alex Ovechkin compared his ex-coach Dale Hunter to an old coach from his days in Russia, but a new day will dawn soon for No. 8. "I don't know who's going to be the coach next year but the leaders in this group have to be together and don't look, you know. ... I don't know how to explain better, but sometimes you don't have to be jealous," he said. "I don't want to say it was a jealous situation for us, but sometimes you just have to be a group together." Ovechkin was then asked to clarify his comment about jealousy. "I don't want to say persons, I don't want to say situations, but sometimes you just know like, some guys, if you didn't play well they just look at you like, you know," he said. "Of course, you can see it.

I need a translator after reading this, my head is spinning

I guess it was some difficulties between him and Hunter about ice time, and he was not favorite player in this group even he is captain. And it seems to me when I translate to Russian it's about team and him, so he was not good enough and team didn't like that and look at him as it was his fault.