Guest Flyingswede

Seems like LA kings is the best team in the NHL today. I seriously doubt that devils or Rangers can do anything. Kings will probebly win the final 4-1.

Look past the years flyers seems to have a history of trading players who wins the cup with the new team. To name a few of em':

Forsberg

Recchi

Justin Williams and Brindamour

Patrick Sharp

Zubrus and Prospal have not won the Cup...

Forsberg never played for the Flyers prior to winning the Cup.

Recchi has won with three teams, displaying FC's note about being able to do this with just about any team.

Okidoki, just a feeling I have since Justin williams with canes and Patrick Sharp won it with chicago.

I guess it includes all teams. But its irritating anyway.

I doubt it was right to trade Richards. Carter I couldnt care less about but Richards is that really important playoffs player you need, that you need bad!

Okidoki, just a feeling I have since Justin williams with canes and Patrick Sharp won it with chicago.

I guess it includes all teams. But its irritating anyway.

I doubt it was right to trade Richards. Carter I couldnt care less about but Richards is that really important playoffs player you need, that you need bad!

They should have handled Richards better.

• Like 1

Seems like LA kings is the best team in the NHL today. I seriously doubt that devils or Rangers can do anything. Kings will probebly win the final 4-1.

I don't know, the Coyotes have finally woken up, starting in G4 and now they're playing the Kings pretty evenly I'd say.

(omg it's all Kings in the OT so far though...)

Kings is like a freight train this playoffs.

They gain confidence from playing in front of the best goaltender right NOW in the league...

...was actually the complete opposite of the Flyers this year, it's no excuse but yet is still reality....

...no matter what the Kings play like Quick is going to give them a chance and GIVE them a chance in any game keeping it close.

Hopefully Bryz drinks some SIBERIAN tiger blood this offseason and understand no matter what, STOP making excuses and LOOKS in the mirror and man up and realizes he signed the contract so now he has to live up to it...that is ALL!!!!!!!!!!

He's getting WORLD CLASS GOALTENDING PAY...now deliver WORLD CLASS GOALTENDING PLAY!!!!

Edited by OccamsRazor

Such an understatement.

And yet we have some sitting here hoping that the same people that screwed up Richards will do the right thing with Giroux - by doing exactly what they did with Richards... And Lindros, for that matter...

This is a group that ties a giant rock around their necks and then complains about how hard it is to swim.

They are so committed to this course that, having rid themselves of two giant rocks in Richards (as he had become) and Crater, they signed a bigger one (Bryzgalov).

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Remember - it's either the coach or the goalie.