Congrats to the Flyers West (Kings)

Guest TedZep

@Polaris922

"Any word on Gagne's return? "

While I don't have any source, I think he is done for good. For this reason alone, I am rooting for the kings- though it will be a shallow reward, it will still be nice for him to have a ring on his way out.

He is / was an exceptional two-way left winger for many years.

@Polaris922

"And look at how well Quick is making reflex saves! Talk about piquing at the right time!"

No offense dude, but that is a pretty lame comment. Quick is a Vezina finalist and I would be hard pressed as a voter to choose between him and ....

The piquing was in regards to my summary of the entire team's play. Obviously Quick has been steady for them and tough all season. I appreciate the stats and no offense taken, I just meant how the Kings barely made the playoffs then caught fire.

@Polaris922

Fair enough. Your piquing comment came subsequent to your Quick assessment. I re-read it and in whole it is as you say. My bad.

It's all good. I figured I jumbled it up is all. Sometimes the mind moves faster than the fingers, and vice versa.