Jagr, Suter, and more

Guest toughbrotherlylove

If I'm Suter and seemingly wanted by a lot of teams, do I want to play out my career in front of the Togliatti Sieve? And as far as Suter goes, I really don't think he's what we need, especially for what he's likely asking.

I doubt NHL players would get scared off because of the Carter/Richards trades. They've all heard the "dry island" stories. They all know this is a business. And they all know you either want to be part of a team or you don't.

And jammer, the NMCs don't kick in til you're 27...NHL rule. And nice seeing you around again.

If I'm Suter and seemingly wanted by a lot of teams, do I want to play out my career in front of the Togliatti Sieve? And as far as Suter goes, I really don't think he's what we need, especially for what he's likely asking.

Suter, being a player who has had success and is actually in demand as a free agent, may have a slightly different perspective than journeyman failures like, say, Aucoin and Morris who rely on a goalie to make up for their deficiencies. ;-)

I wouldn't go after Suter, but I would go hammer and tongs after Weber if they don't extend him more than one year.

I wouldn't go after Suter, but I would go hammer and tongs after Weber if they don't extend him more than one year.

I don't think that you could go wrong with either of them.

Weber seems more like the Flyers' type, but I think Suter might actually be a better fit.