Jonathan Quick had a Chase Utley moment yesterday.

Guest AndyS

At the Stanley Cup celebration at the Staples Center yesterday, he was dropping F-bombs left and right.

He had the microphone in his hand, turned to his teammates and said, "how about this f---ing team right here!"

The place went nuts, so he must have felt emboldened, saying similar things 3 or 4 more times.

He clearly had a few adult beverages on the parade float.

Edited by AndyS

Sounds like more than an Utley moment, "world ******* champions" is kind of spur of the moment....don't get me wrong, I really enjoy my profanity...but you don't need to drop multiple f bombs in a crowd filled with kids. Whatever, no big deal, but one F woulda gotten the emotion of the moment across

He looks like he's had a few. The profanity should be spontaneous. It's meaningful then. Almost all my f-bombs at work are spontaneous. Means I care.

He clearly had a few. The city councilman who spoke before Quick even mentioned that he shared a beer with him.

Doubt that was his only one that day.

Funny thing is that's probably the most that kid has ever said into a microphone. After games they usually have to drag any comment out of him.

He looks like he's had a few. The profanity should be spontaneous. It's meaningful then. Almost all my f-bombs at work are spontaneous. Means I care.

f u c k you sheep -whatever you are with sheep.

Where is Jack??

Funny thing is that's probably the most that kid has ever said into a microphone. After games they usually have to drag any comment out of him.

Yeah, that's the sense I got. Oh, well, he had a great run and deserved the Conn Smythe and the Cup. Good for him.