What would it take to move up to 4 or 5 in the draft? Dumba

Guest Phillygrump

And snag Dumba in the first round?

The kid looks like he has it all. Would anyone be in favor of moving JVR for one of these picks and taking Dumba at 4 or 5 and then taking Thrower or Finn at 20 and beefing up this defense with some youth?

What do you guys think it would take to get one of these picks and would you be in favor of a move like this?

I think you would have to overpay to move up into the top 5. This is not really the draft to be pulling off such a move IMHO....the cost would outweigh any player you could snag up at 4 or 5. It seems to me this draft is Yakupov and the rest....the 2 to 12 guys are not crap, but not elite either. I'd rather stand pat and let the chips fall where they may. Maybe move up one of two spots (that would cost a 3rd rounder alone) in the first if you really like a kid and think he will get snagged up. To move into a 4-5 slot you are giving up next years first rounder at a minimum...to expensive for my blood.