D Reece Willcox

Guest hf101

A 6'3, 150lb defenseman committed to Cornell University this fall. In 52 games with the Merritt Centennials of the BCHL last season, Willcox scored five goals and 18 assists.

Hope he has a the full meal plan at Cornell.

This is one of my only real problems with this draft.....I have literally nothing to base this on, but this kid seems like a big reach. Would have much rather drafted Hyka in this spot and got one of the drafts fastest skaters. Can't go wrong with speed....

This is one of my only real problems with this draft.....I have literally nothing to base this on, but this kid seems like a big reach. Would have much rather drafted Hyka in this spot and got one of the drafts fastest skaters. Can't go wrong with speed....

Rico Fata?

A 6'3, 150lb defenseman committed to Cornell University this fall. In 52 games with the Merritt Centennials of the BCHL last season, Willcox scored five goals and 18 assists.

Hope he has a the full meal plan at Cornell.

No worries...The kid is a freshman in college, he will definitely be filling out. I was 155 going in and 185 going out at 6ft1. That's also NO training like an athlete whatsoever. He'll be fine. 6 ft 3 is the important thing

No worries...The kid is a freshman in college, he will definitely be filling out. I was 155 going in and 185 going out at 6ft1. That's also NO training like an athlete whatsoever. He'll be fine. 6 ft 3 is the important thing

Dude needs to put on about 75 lbs to fill out his frame. At 150 lbs with gear on he will still look (and probably play) skinny.

Edited by AlaskaFlyerFan