Giroux update

Guest Leach27

stupid question. to give him more time would it be bad to pick up Michael Nylander??? he was in training camp with the flyers he played well with Jagr back in the NY days he'd prolly be cheap. rather have him out there then shelly

We couldn't play Schenn because of horrible cap management, i doubt we can afford to bring Nylander in.

what are you going to do, Leach27? Crying? More talking? if it was at least the hit by the other team player. He will be fine or may be not you can't do anything about. Just move on. It's another hundred cases. I think Pens fans should worry about more, Sid's symptoms is coming back. Relax. It's happened with any team, OV is not doing well too, so is it injure or something else.

I can't believe some fans are not pissed to see the best player out with injury. How can you shrug and say "it's ok", like you don't even care. If we go on a losing streak i'm sure that will all change.

i think it's a matter of not complaining about something that there's nothing anyone could do about. it doesn't help our situation to complain about it. sure... it sucks. big time, but we have to look forward. to who can get it done for us now ... and to when he can come back.

what is it you want people to do? gnash teeth and wail at the injustice? no one did anything wrong here; we all hope this is as minor a situation as possible and giroux comes back quickly (but not too quickly). what more do you want?

@aziz.

I want you to throw fits and rage and post like winded tirades like you did on philly.com.