Wolski and Garrison Available

Guest Howie58

Good Morning:

My neighborhood Panthers are not offering Wolksi and Garrison contracts.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/3658

Wolksi has some good offensive skills. Former first rounder. At 4 million, no dice. But for less than half the guy could help us on the shoot-out.

Garrison...sort of a surprise to me...has a cannon shot.

Peace,

Howie

Howie,

I hope all is well! I saw Garrison play in the AHL here in Rochester before getting a FT shot with Florida. He has a huge shot, but the knock on him is that he plays to the level of his defensive partner. When paired with an offensive D-man like Brian Campbell, Garrison had a breakout year offensively. Cheap option, maybe paired with Kimmo??

Howie,

I hope all is well! I saw Garrison play in the AHL here in Rochester before getting a FT shot with Florida. He has a huge shot, but the knock on him is that he plays to the level of his defensive partner. When paired with an offensive D-man like Brian Campbell, Garrison had a breakout year offensively. Cheap option, maybe paired with Kimmo??

Sammi:

Good to hear from you and hope all is well. Wolski started well with the Panthers but dropped off. Garrison is sort of a surprise...thought the guy had potential. You know more than me....many wondered why Tallon paid a declining Jovo millions and dumped this guy.

Peace,

Howie