Red Wings Sign Gustavsson - 2 Years

Guest DinahMoeHumm

@yave1964 Respectfully disagree yave...I think Joey is better than the monster. Joey was huge for you guys when Howard went down....got blew out a few times on the road, but for the most part, solid. Plus, way lower cap hit, which might just play a role here before all is said and done.

@yave1964 Respectfully disagree yave...I think Joey is better than the monster. Joey was huge for you guys when Howard went down....got blew out a few times on the road, but for the most part, solid. Plus, way lower cap hit, which might just play a role here before all is said and done.

The monster has more upside than Joey Mac, but it does seem that they have been looking to replace Mac since they got him.

@yave1964 I will say this, will be interesting to see how Guffer plays with a *real* defense and system in front of him....and elite forwards capable of puck control and actually keeping the puck in the opponents end. Maybe he just got a bad rap with that horrid Leafs defense in front of him. They could make a HOF'er look bad..LOL!