I like the Flyers free agency season so far...

Guest rickmac19

I think the point is that Gervais (of whoever) will cost Gervais (or whoever) plus Lilja on the cap.

Not a total BFD, but something to be aware of. Lilja's money is on the cap regardless of what else happens.

Exactly what I meant. True, it's not a huge cap hit or anything so it might be a moot point. Just trying to figure out their strategy.

Sorry Van, you're right. I'm misjudging the timetable. I was thinking he was still suffering after closer to 7 months for some reason, which would be upwards of 10 when the season starts.

Sorry Van, you're right. I'm misjudging the timetable. I was thinking he was still suffering after closer to 7 months for some reason, which would be upwards of 10 when the season starts.

No problem. I am just pissed because @DaGreatGazoo pigeons have not picked up his case of rum I bought for him yet!

......and then unfortunately immediately gets penalized for it.....all season long! But I agree, he can hit.

the league should be embarrassed with themselves. The guy plays the game within the lines for the most part but they try to make an example out of him, when more times than not there was nothing wrong with his hits. Devastating? Yes, clean? For the most part yeah. Go ahead and punish the dirty stuff but he got a lot of calls against because his name is Rinaldo and because he would hit a guy into next week. I don't even think the refs were worried about the legality of the hit, they knew they were going to make the call before the hit was made.