What's the deal?

Guest NCFlyer10

Obviously you never met Kuato....

LOL..now that is funny...... Kuato certain is a piece of work......... Did you see his post on the old silly.com...lol..supposedly he says he is calling it a career and retiring....what a tool....... lol

LOL..now that is funny...... Kuato certain is a piece of work......... Did you see his post on the old silly.com...lol..supposedly he says he is calling it a career and retiring....what a tool....... lol

That means he's here, waiting for the opportune moment.

@Mad Dog Well MD, I'd have to say Kuato was very sucessful at his chosen profession. He may be one of the best (or worst depending on perspective....lol) trolls on the planet. He took time, carefully crafting his skills, prob broke in on a sewing website, then moved on to the big leagues. He single handedly shut down a sucessful site, pestering and needleing his way in most posters brains....until they could stand no more. Sad, but still, a very successful troll.

• Like 1

@Mad Dog Well MD, I'd have to say Kuato was very sucessful at his chosen profession. He may be one of the best (or worst depending on perspective....lol) trolls on the planet. He took time, carefully crafting his skills, prob broke in on a sewing website, then moved on to the big leagues. He single handedly shut down a sucessful site, pestering and needleing his way in most posters brains....until they could stand no more. Sad, but still, a very successful troll.

Kuato had help, Rick was clinically insane.

Interestingly enough, even Vader and Tucker could not accomplish what K-man could. So I guess, yeah, need to acknowledge his relative success in what he chose as a trade.

Interestingly enough, even Vader and Tucker could not accomplish what K-man could. So I guess, yeah, need to acknowledge his relative success in what he chose as a trade.

Whichever is the same as Gutless, that guy was hilarious. So helpless. Probably because he was a Laffs fan.

I did! He did post a few times after retirement but it looks like he hasn't been back since. Still.... :)

@B21

He (Kuato) is still there posting. He is now American Psycho.

Silly.com was doomed from the get go. The admin never reigned in the trolls and flame wars would pop up out of nowhere. I'll admit, they were fun at times to read, but in reality, that site was dreadful.

Kuato, I truly believe is over here, but posting under a normal-er name. I hold my reservations as to who is Kuato until a later date.

@B21

He (Kuato) is still there posting. He is now American Psycho.

Silly.com was doomed from the get go. The admin never reigned in the trolls and flame wars would pop up out of nowhere. I'll admit, they were fun at times to read, but in reality, that site was dreadful.

Kuato, I truly believe is over here, but posting under a normal-er name. I hold my reservations as to who is Kuato until a later date.

"We" agree sir. :ph34r:

• Like 1

"We" agree sir. :ph34r:

I agree as well... though, if he is here, and his presence as of yet has been undetected, can he truly be considered "Kuato"? that implies certain behavioral traits that haven't surfaced... though i'm sure there is dread that it will.

to the OP. I say "we" and I say the Flyers. I don't mind saying "we" when "talking" about the Flyers because though I am not employed by the team, they do get my time. They get my watching them on TV which helps ratings and sell tv time and advertisements which in turns helps the team sign more lucrative contracts. They also have gotten my money more directly by way of tickets and or season ticket packages that I've bought in the past. with other fans they also get support through ways of them buying merchandise or renting out time at Flyers skate zones. So for all of those reasons, I don't think it's that far off base for fans to refer to a team as "our team" or say "we" when discussing said team among fans.

Then of course there's typing out posts on the forum. With the number times the phrase "the Flyers" would get typed, I also don't believe it is far off base for people to take the easy way out and refer to them as "we signed this player" or the like. To each their own though, some people get bent out of shape when people type "lol" instead of "haha" and there's only a difference of one keystroke there.

and with that, I shall extend a Welcome as well!

Is Aziz even still around?? Normally he is a good summer texter.

Quigly? I think it is gummy.

I sent B.B. a case of rum for his b-day.

I think he picks his spots.

Q could be gummy. No poo posts though.

Should have sent him a USA flag and kept the rum.