Lest Anyone Forget, Tie Domi Was A P*ssy

Guest TedZep

Cement head has and always will be a coward. He has taken more cheap shots at people than Don Rickles at a comedy Roast. I have not heard much about him since his affair with some woman from the Canadian Parliament/Legislators?. For all we know, he could be the one trolling the philly.com board. The age and mentality is about right.......

I remember this too well. And does it ever infuriate me. To see a grown man gladly beat down on another while playing second fiddle, and then continue to cower and run when confronted, boils my blood. We often talk about players that we hate on other teams that we would be hesitant to but eventually would accept on ours. I would gladly have given up a lifetime of Flyer fandom had this gutless sonuvabitch ever donned the orange and black.

well to be fair i think there were multiple fights going on, the refs were accompanying a Flyer to the box (which is why they were outnumbered) if my memory serves me correctly

....and this gives Domi who was a goon the right to jump in and start throwing shots with a team mate at Adam "The Crusher" Burt?!?!

At the Flyers team Christmas party after that incident, there was a Santa Claus who asked Sandy McCarthy what he wanted for Christmas. McCarthy said he didn't know, and Santa said "How about a Tie Domi doll. You wind it up and it skates away."

I am think it was Berube who was dressed up as Santa. Probably one of the funniest pieces I have ever seen.

Ti Domi for being a "tough guy" is one of the biggest ******* to ever lace up the skates.....

Edited by flyerrod

....and this gives Domi who was a goon the right to jump in and start throwing shots with a team mate at Adam "The Crusher" Burt?!?!

At the Flyers team Christmas party after that incident, there was a Santa Claus who asked Sandy McCarthy what he wanted for Christmas. McCarthy said he didn't know, and Santa said "How about a Tie Domi doll. You wind it up and it skates away."

I am think it was Berube who was dressed up as Santa. Probably one of the funniest pieces I have ever seen.

Ti Domi for being a "tough guy" is one of the biggest ******* to ever lace up the skates.....

sorry i should have quoted what i was responding to. I was trying to justify why it took so long for any of the other Flyers on the ice to help Burt. I in no way am condoning Domi and the other Leafs player beating up on Burt!

Let me start off my saying, I hated TIe on the ice...and yes, he was undeniably afraid of Sandy. Nice guy when you meet him in person though. My best friend is Tie's first cousin, I have stayed at Tie's Mom's house In TO, used his luxury suite for concerts....really, really genuinely a nice guy....would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Guy could throw'em...that's for sure. The bouts with Probie were classics, ditto for the Grim Reaper and Tony Twist.