Radulov slinks back home

Guest yave1964

The Khl is getting its all time leading scorer back Radulov is returning to Russia, signed a four year contract with the CSKA team in the league.

He derailed the Nashville Predators season. The team had a hell of a year, traded for Gill, Kostitsyn and Gaustad at the deadline, then managed to Convice Radulov to return. Many felt he would be a disruptive force who would tear a solid team apart, others felt he would be a point a game force who would help the teams offense.

Everyone was right.

He is gone for four years, the best player not playing in the NHL is again not in the NHl. I wish him luck and of course he will be back again someday, hopefully a more mature player who helps his team.

The Khl is getting its all time leading scorer back Radulov is returning to Russia, signed a four year contract with the CSKA team in the league.

He derailed the Nashville Predators season. The team had a hell of a year, traded for Gill, Kostitsyn and Gaustad at the deadline, then managed to Convice Radulov to return. Many felt he would be a disruptive force who would tear a solid team apart, others felt he would be a point a game force who would help the teams offense.

Everyone was right.

He is gone for four years, the best player not playing in the NHL is again not in the NHl. I wish him luck and of course he will be back again someday, hopefully a more mature player who helps his team.

Call it a hunch but I think Yakupov is going to be following in Radalov's foot steps. I have nothing concrete on that, just a feeling. Part of that is Edmonton is a very young team with only a few veterans and is someone like Ryan Smith really a role model? Yakupov is going to be under the microscope like he has never been before. Edmonton better be pro active from the start with getting him into the team mentality and get him a media coach right from the word go. I damn sure know that Bryzgalov could have( and still could) use one....

Many felt he would be a disruptive force who would tear a solid team apart, others felt he would be a point a game force who would help the teams offense.

Everyone was right.

Actually he was a .76 ppg player. Just saying. And not really a force. He played well against detroit, but totally tanked against phoenix. Radulov is just another selfish Russian player that has no interest in playing with the best players in the world and I personally hope he stays there.

Actually he was a .76 ppg player. Just saying. And not really a force. He played well against detroit, but totally tanked against phoenix. Radulov is just another selfish Russian player that has no interest in playing with the best players in the world and I personally hope he stays there.

Thats kind of my point, he was everything good and bad that was expected of him, he showed flashes of brilliance in the regular season, was their leading scorer against my Wings then took the team down with his selfishness against Phoenix. He met everyones expectations in a matter of a month and a half, both good and bad. Good riddance.

Good riddance.

I just can't stand the guy. He reminds me of the two russians that Columbus drafted that are both playing in Russia now (Filative and Zherdev). All three are "Me" players that will destroy a team- regardless how talented they are.

Edited by Vanflyer