PER ESKIN ON TWITTER WEBER UPDATE

Eskin is kind of a clown, but he has a history of being right of these kinds of things.

I agree. He does usually get it right. I'm not sure how he would have a source in Nashville though.

We'll see.

I despise Eskin..but I have also said on this board, many times, that he has some very reliable sources when it comes to Flyers news. He was also out in front on the Pronger back surgery and the Pronger concussion issue, IIRC.

• Like 1

Holy @&^#. Deal of the century if we get Weber for picks. My instinct is he would not have signed the offer sheet if he expected the Preds to match it, since I'm of the opinion he wants out of Nashville, and wouldn't want to be locked up there for 14 years.

Trying now to Keep Calm And Carry On.

Too good to be true, but Eskin (despite being a jerk that he is) has legit sources........ or so I understand. I think he was the first who broke the news of Richards and Carter traded well before each trade was even done.

Holy @&^#. Deal of the century if we get Weber for picks. My instinct is he would not have signed the offer sheet if he expected the Preds to match it, since I'm of the opinion he wants out of Nashville, and wouldn't want to be locked up there for 14 years.

Trying now to Keep Calm And Carry On.

My thoughts exactly.

Guys, I hate to burst your bubbles. Eskin's an ass, but guys who make fake Eskin Twitter accounts are even moreso. That's not a real Howard Eskin account. It has two posts and two followers.

https://twitter.com/howardeskin

That's the real Howard Eskin. Disappointing.

LOL. Nice catch. Eskin himself asked..."Howard Eskin@heskinCSN

@howardeskin are you me?"