OT: Rick Nash to Rangers "in progress now"

Guest jkearse123

Not to overspeculate (well, yes actually) but is this possibly an indication that the Flyers will get Weber? Do the Rangers know something we fans don't yet?

Maybe this is in response to Weber? Maybe the price they paid for Nash could be an indication?

Again, this is pure speculation, but aren't Poile and Holmgrien talking today? Maybe something concrete happens today.

Not to overspeculate (well, yes actually) but is this possibly an indication that the Flyers will get Weber? Do the Rangers know something we fans don't yet?

Maybe this is in response to Weber? Maybe the price they paid for Nash could be an indication?

Again, this is pure speculation, but aren't Poile and Holmgrien talking today? Maybe something concrete happens today.

I think it depends on the package CLB receives. If Kreider is in it, then you know the Rags made the final push

i'm sure they know about as much as we know regarding weber. but, as far as we know... it's looking likely we get our man. i would not be surprised if they upped their ante for Nash as a result. gonna be a wild division next year.

Not to overspeculate (well, yes actually) but is this possibly an indication that the Flyers will get Weber? Do the Rangers know something we fans don't yet? Maybe this is in response to Weber? Maybe the price they paid for Nash could be an indication? Again, this is pure speculation, but aren't Poile and Holmgrien talking today? Maybe something concrete happens today.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I read somewhere that the Rags were watching the Weber situation verrrry closely, and would push HARD for Nash if the Flyers got Weber.

And Anisimov. So Dubinsky, Anisimov, Erixson, and a 1st. Howson screwed himself again.

Zherdev didn't work. Filatov didn't work. Let's trade for Anisimov!

This team will be in Quebec sooner than later.

The Rangers better not get Nash for nothing. :angry:

Unfortuanely, they pretty much did. The deal was just announced. And all I see is that Dubinsky and Artem Anisimov are the only two NHL players traded by the Rangers. I mean that's it??? For Nash???? Well, they also traded a first round, but who cares....

I am kinda pissed, to be honest. Columbus got hosed.