Have to land Weber w/ Rangers getting Nash

Guest Pauliking

Plain and simple. I hope the Rangers trading for Nash means they know something we don't about Weber coming to Philly. It will be a real kick to the balls if we lose out on Weber especially with the Rangers landing Nash.

What do you mean "balls"? This isn't soccer (thank god) :P

But kidding aside, I think the Rangers know someting that we don't and it might even be Doan and Weber to the Flyers... Notice how Doan went home to Kamaloops right after meeting with the Flyers. He did not pass go or collect his 200 bucks! Straight home. Maybe nothing but good fodder for the ol' thinking cap!

I can't believe somebody let you in on this forum. Do they know who you are?

He has done nothing causing trouble....as yet... and I suspect he has seen what happened to Rick. The moderators have a short fuse and would take care of it fast....

but back to hockey ehh....?

@behnam In this type of environment, Paulie has no option but to behave himself. We have had our fair share of battles over the years, but in the end, I love the guys passion for the Flyers. If they won the cup, he would streak naked down Broad Street in a alcohol induced black out!! (sorry for the visual...LOL).

Plain and simple. I hope the Rangers trading for Nash means they know something we don't about Weber coming to Philly. It will be a real kick to the balls if we lose out on Weber especially with the Rangers landing Nash.

Pauli, think before you type. The Jackets have been shopping Nash for how long now? It was a foregone conclusion that Nash would be gone. The question was when and where.

The Rangers' trade for Nash has everything to do with the Rangers wanting to improve their team and has very little to do with other teams.... just like the Flyers signing Weber to the offer sheet is about improving the Flyers team.

The Rangers don't need to "know something" to trade for a stud like Nash.

• Like 1

I was informed by my one friend who's brother works for the preds. Some sort of office person. Now understand I don't believe a single word what was told to me. But I'll fill you guys in a fee minutes. What to get my email from my friend so I don't miss any details. Lol. Hey we all need a good joke. I'll post shortly.

I was informed by my one friend who's brother works for the preds. Some sort of office person. Now understand I don't believe a single word what was told to me. But I'll fill you guys in a fee minutes. What to get my email from my friend so I don't miss any details. Lol. Hey we all need a good joke. I'll post shortly.

I'm raising the BS flag.

Ok. My bad it's his uncle. Whatever. Anyways it says, and I'm only picking out the good stuff, after suter left weber wanted out of Nashville. He had a meeting and requested out of town. Now it goods. He requested a trade to three teams. Detroit, Philly, or rangers. All of those teams said they wanted him. So Nashville said go get a contract from whatever team you want. Now for the smoke and mirror part. Weber said Philly is the team. Philly called Nashville with the intent to make offer. To save face of losing two all star dmen same year they asked Philly to make a too large to match offer to look like they tried. The other part of this joke is that since Philly will be trading two players to Nashville to get some space to acquire another forward. That's all being discussed today because apparently Philly vp's flew to Nashville today to work on all of this. Ok I'm done. Never heard anything mentioned above and I'm sure Philly wouldn't fly down there. So I call bs.

@behnam In this type of environment, Paulie has no option but to behave himself. We have had our fair share of battles over the years, but in the end, I love the guys passion for the Flyers. If they won the cup, he would streak naked down Broad Street in a alcohol induced black out!! (sorry for the visual...LOL).

now you know this is gonna me nightmares right before going to bed....... :D:P:lol:

Ok. My bad it's his uncle. Whatever. Anyways it says, and I'm only picking out the good stuff, after suter left weber wanted out of Nashville. He had a meeting and requested out of town. Now it goods. He requested a trade to three teams. Detroit, Philly, or rangers. All of those teams said they wanted him. So Nashville said go get a contract from whatever team you want. Now for the smoke and mirror part. Weber said Philly is the team. Philly called Nashville with the intent to make offer. To save face of losing two all star dmen same year they asked Philly to make a too large to match offer to look like they tried. The other part of this joke is that since Philly will be trading two players to Nashville to get some space to acquire another forward. That's all being discussed today because apparently Philly vp's flew to Nashville today to work on all of this. Ok I'm done. Never heard anything mentioned above and I'm sure Philly wouldn't fly down there. So I call bs.

fascinating story if any of it is true... :ph34r:

Someone here did post a flight registration of a private jet from NSH to PHI today. This could be partially true. It also passes the 'eh' test in Nashville asking for too much, a la Columbus early on in the Nash sweepstakes.

Also, there are only two teams crazy enough to give Doan that mega offer - the Rangers and the Flyers. D'oh.

Plus, there have been more on than off rumblings of a Bobby Ryan trade (a little quiet at the moment), which would require more cap space.

Not saying I'm believing it at all mind you, but I'm also saying this sounds way more realistic than say, Eklund or Bleacher Report.