Not that I really care but...........

Guest activestick

.....what exactly does Brian Burke do anyway?

This guy is the GM of hockey mecca and his teams continue to suck year in and year out. It's not that I care. Actually I love it. But, in watching Homer go about business as norm by trying to acquire every quality player available, this clown in Toronto doesn't seem to have a clue and pisses and moans about every long term contract that gets signed. Well, HELLO!!!!! If the long term deals gets it done and gains serious talent for your team, maybe you should consider it. What a putz. I'm tired of hearing this guy cry.

.....what exactly does Brian Burke do anyway?

This guy is the GM of hockey mecca and his teams continue to suck year in and year out. It's not that I care. Actually I love it. But, in watching Homer go about business as norm by trying to acquire every quality player available, this clown in Toronto doesn't seem to have a clue and pisses and moans about every long term contract that gets signed. Well, HELLO!!!!! If the long term deals gets it done and gains serious talent for your team, maybe you should consider it. What a putz. I'm tired of hearing this guy cry.

He did a pretty darn good job in Anaheim. Won a Cup there.

He will turn Toronto around, if given enough time. (That team has been a mess for a long time - how quickly was he supposed to get them back to the playoffs?)

He did a pretty darn good job in Anaheim. Won a Cup there.

He will turn Toronto around, if given enough time. (That team has been a mess for a long time - how quickly was he supposed to get them back to the playoffs?)

He's been there since 2008. Seems they should have at least made the playoffs by now.

In a league where it's harder to miss the playoffs than make it, when you're one of THE top franchises in hockey (financially) it's pretty sad this team hasn't had a sniff since the lockout. You almost have to try to suck when you're spending to the cap for the most part. Vader, I know you're out there somewhere....I salute thee!!!

The laughs continue...