Well that was fun. NSH Matches

Guest jkearse123

Well, Holmgren really needs to step back and breath easy at this point. Nash on the Rangers can be nuetralized. It just won't be easy. He should go after Doan and stay away from Ryan.

I agree. Malkin was neutralized during the playoffs. It's not impossible for us. Nash can be neutralized. But with Nash on the Rangers and Crosby on the Penguins, what it really means is that GIROUX is going to have to step up and play the awesome game he has been playing. He's going to have to play just as hard and harder, to be even more impactful offensively. He has earned the right to be put on that list with Crosby and Nash. The Rangers and Penguins have their "stars", sure. Well, we'll see their star in Giroux and raise them a Couturier. We don't need to panic.

Why is everyone so high on Subban? I just don't see it.

He's a good skater and has a big shot, irritates the oppostion, all good qualities imo

he's a chode and i don't want him because he's good for one or two passes in the slot to a forechecker per game i've watched. maybe he outgrows that and becomes a complete player, maybe not. he's not worth max dollars to me though.

@everyone

sucks about weber, but to me not giving up any of our young guys in a "gratton deal" is a okay in with me. he'll be out of the east for the foreseeable future; if a rival does trade for him it will take big assets and lots of cap space and balls, big brass ones...Homer has those in spades, he whiffed this season swinging for the fences with weber and making parise and suter tough gets for rival teams. all those players are not playing for the Pens or Rangers so in my book that's good enough, i didn't want to give up MAB Metzaros and Voracek for any type deal. For weber so while it blows he's not a Flyer, we got our young core to watch grow.

now let's let bobby ryan rot in anahiem and see what we can do with this team and make some plays for next year's better FA market, keep improving without subtracting good players and adding the right new guys.

PK Subban is not what the Flyers need. He has not grown up nor do I ever see him doing so. Hal Gill of all people called him to the carpet for being a self important *****....that's his own team mate. The best part of Weber staying in Nashville is he is not a Pen, Rag, or insert name here Eastern conference player. I feel bad for the guy and would have loved him as a flyer but it was not meant to be. The Flyers have several irons in the fire when it comes to d-men. I for one am not ready to call it a season just because we did not sign ONE EFFIN' guy.......As the trade deadline rolls around, there will be good d-men available for reasonable rates. Step back from the ledge everyone, the season is not over yet.......

• Like 1

This may sound crazy on the surface, but if you toss 7 mill a year at Evander Kane, he would inevitably grow into that contract production wise. Just going into his 4th year, he's still not worthy of Nash type money, but if you want to poach a spectacular young talent...he's the way to go. Offer just under the 4 first round pick scenario and see if Winnipeg matches. I know he is currently mulling over a 6 year deal for 4.7 mill a year...just food for thought.

@jammer2

Logic suggests Homer is pretty much done with signing players to offer sheets for now. I just can't imagine him doing it twice during the same summer. Signing RFAs is rare enogh, but can you imagine the same team doing it twice during the same off-season? lol

@jammer2

Logic suggests Homer is pretty much done with signing players to offer sheets for now. I just can't imagine him doing it twice during the same summer. Signing RFAs is rare enogh, but can you imagine the same team doing it twice during the same off-season? lol

I don't know if they can use those picks again in a sheet - anyone?

We have Bryz and his backup to hold the fort.

We have a few prospects on D that could make the team.

We're a little more spread out on Forwards, so lines will be formed and have more time gel and tweak.

These are the growing pains of our team.

....Do Not Pass GO! and do not collect $200......Yet!, but we are moving in the right direction and not Buying a Cup, we' re Earrrning IT!

Show Me That Smile Again.....show me that smmiile!