I apologize.

If you're new around here, you may or may not know what happened.

Let's just said, I said something stupid, and got banned. I upset a lot of people, and got handed my punishment.

If you do know what happened, I'm talking to you specifically. I have matured ALOT since March 20th. Married, steady job, etc. Internship at TSN went great, and I got hired as a researcher.

But its not about me, its about you. I missed all of you. Irishjim, Digity, HF101, Rod, Rick, and probably more that I'm forgetting.

I just want a second chance. Thank you for allowing me back to talk hockey.

Sincerely, Allan.

I guess you are not dead yet......... :rolleyes:

First off, Welcome back and congrats on the job. Second, I hope you do not lose your sense of humor but realize there is a line that should not be crossed. I imagine you have a good grasp of that by now. Third, try not to make me look like an idiot, I do just fine on my own. ;)

• Like 1

Congrats habs! Welcome back. :D

I've missed you and the discussion about the Canadiens here. Hope you still plan to write blogs. We all ready picked Price as the MVP of the Canadiens, but hey, you'll be able to give your opinion moving forward.

I thought you were a pretty good poster until whatever the heck it was you were trying to prove. Nice to see your, uh, resurrection. I just couldn't figure out what it was you were trying to do. Are you George Castanza or something?

Welcome back.

I just want a second chance. Thank you for allowing me back to talk hockey.

For me personally, I thought your prank, followed by another prank was way overboard (considering it involved a real person)

Says the Cheshire Cat.