Debunking the Dany Heatley to the Penguins Rumor

Guest DinahMoeHumm

I've heard the Heatley to Penguins rumor several times now so I thought I'd dig deeper. Well, here you have it...

http://www.hockeywilderness.com/2012/7/25/3185223/dany-heatley-penguins-wild-rumor

Oh, and I love this little gem toward the end of the article: "When one team comes out so far ahead, and neither GM is Howson, you have to assume someone isn't playing with the full deck."

i follow @NHLSourcesSay and @hockeyinsider. these 2 new clowns make ecklund look like a legit reporter (can't believe i just said that) they make up crap just to drive you to there web sites just for the clicks.

@Irishjim: I couldn't agree more. A few days back I came across this piece on a Devils board where they created a bunch of fake email accounts and acted as legit sources. They fed this information to @hockeyinsider to see if he'd report it. He was cautious and didn't go all guns blazing (saying something about "unconfirmed sources" or something similar) but the guy totally bit on it and put the rumors out there. I wish I would have saved the link because it was a pretty funny read. So yes, complete garbage.