Giroux says Crosby "hacked his wrists before every faceoff"

Guest jkearse123

If that is the case then I apologize again.

Polaris is a good poster as is B22 (a philly.com transplant). While I do not always agree with them, they come here to talk hockey. I know there will always be skepticism here after the Philly.com debacle, yet, I think the moderators are completely in tune with this board and perform their function very well.

While this forum was started by a Flyers fan, it is Hockey forum and not a Flyers forum. I enjoy reading other teams fans perspective on things. I think you are confusing these posters with other posters from Philly.com. For me personally, they add value and frankly, I wish there was more posters from other teams.

Polaris is a good poster as is B22 (a philly.com transplant). While I do not always agree with them, they come here to talk hockey. I know there will always be skepticism here after the Philly.com debacle, yet, I think the moderators are completely in tune with this board and perform their function very well.

While this forum was started by a Flyers fan, it is Hockey forum and not a Flyers forum. I enjoy reading other teams fans perspective on things. I think you are confusing these posters with other posters from Philly.com. For me personally, they add value and frankly, I wish there was more posters from other teams.

Well, quite frankly, I enjoy needling them on some of their more obtuse comments. This is a forum, that is what you are supposed to do, have different points of view. I will admit that some of the digs are spawned directly from who they root for and I expect no less of them either. If you are going to come onto a flyer fan's forum and give your point of view, don't be surprised if people are not lining up to agree with you. The last time I checked, this topic is in the Flyers forum. I also fully expect that I will not be able to EVER talk my way out of a ticket if I get stopped by Polaris922.... ;)

If you are going to come onto a flyer fan's forum and give your point of view, don't be surprised if people are not lining up to agree with you. The last time I checked, this topic is in the Flyers forum. I also fully expect that I will not be able to EVER talk my way out of a ticket if I get stopped by Polaris922....

That is all fair. Needling is one thing- but painting posters from another team as trolls is another. Everything is subjective as everything is just opinion anyway.

My point to PG is don't be harsh on those guys and think they have "agendas" or are trolls. I respect them because they never lower themselves to name calling or other juvenile behavior. In fact, while I don't always agree, they both work very hard to state their points of view.

MODS-----

Can we lock this thread PLS?

The only thing worse than hearing giroux complain and come across as whiny is seeing this thread still at the top of the list. Lets have a little pride here.

-Mo

Click the red button at the top of the thread that says "Ignore this topic". It's helpful for those topics you don't want to read anymore.

Who is this B22 poster you speak of? Sounds like a real douchebag.

• Like 2

This is news?

We saw it go down

We saw G disappear (like everyone else)

We saw him go for surgery a few days after the season ended (along with a bunch of other Flyers)

We saw how the rest of that series went down.

We saw G go bonkers on Syd to start Game 6.

My only questions are how was it allowed to transpire for so long (i.e. how did the FLYERS not pummel him silly earlier) and how the hell on top of everything else that little punk was doing, was Syd not suspended in that series?

Fans around the league finally saw his true colors. Refs are less apt to put up with him now. They're starting to see him as the joke we all have been for some time.

But Seriously... The Flyers are in the finals against the Kings if they are healthier IMHO and the key to staying healthy in the playoffs is NOT LETTING YOUR OPPONENT do that crap to you.

But Seriously... The Flyers are in the finals against the Kings if they are healthier IMHO and the key to staying healthy in the playoffs is NOT LETTING YOUR OPPONENT do that crap to you.

This is why they have Jody Shelley. So other teams won't take these liberties with their players.

:ph34r:

WAIVE SHELLEY NOWTM

This is why they have Jody Shelley. So other teams won't take these liberties with their players.

:ph34r:

WAIVE SHELLEY NOWTM

Do you have the above response set up on a hot key? Not that I disagree with you ............. :wacko:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Crosby quote:

"I think it's hilarious I hear that stuff from Philly. It's comedy to me to be honest with you. They're probably involved in that stuff more than any team in the league and they're the ones always talking about it. I guess I'm not apologetic. I was trying to win a faceoff and if I caught his wrist, then I caught his wrist. He seemed to play okay so I couldn't have hurt him that bad."