Have a trade idea for Flyers

Guest Mario99

Be thought of as a troll!?!?!? I rather where a Crosby Jersey!!! That is how serious I am, I NEED FORGIVNESS FROM MY FELLOW FORUM BROTHERN!!!

You are forgiven for your transgresson - Your penance is 5 tequila shots, no lime, no salt, empty stomach.

• Like 1

@Philly29 LOL bro, was not talking about you being a troll, just you're trouble ID'ing them....would never say that....LOL! This Raphel guy (if that is indeed who it is...pretty sure it is) is making a mockery of silly.com...and that's pretty tough!

@Philly29 LOL bro, was not talking about you being a troll, just you're trouble ID'ing them....would never say that....LOL! This Raphel guy (if that is indeed who it is...pretty sure it is) is making a mockery of silly.com...and that's pretty tough!

Yes but not being able to properly ID a troll is almost as bad!

when given the chance to turn water into wine, Jesus could have just thrown a giant kegger!! We all screw up...LOL!

hahahahahahahahaaa......... thank you for that one - been a slow August dog-day and that hit me so right - I love jokes about religion.

Jesus should've thrown a kegger..... LOFKNL

@canoli ha ha...thanks can. You know, I was tempted to delete the post after hitting post. Was worried somebody would be offended. I'm actually quite religious, have deep respect for God and Jesus, but my personal relationship with God allows for a few jokes now and then....don't think He would hold it against me....lol.

We send Voracek, Cousins, Marc Andre Bourdon and #1 and #3 to Ducks

For Bobby Ryan and Luca Sbisa.

Anaheim needs Sbisa right now. Their defense isn't the deepest I've seen. Though I'd love to get him because it seems like he's finally recovering from what his Juniors coach did to him after we didn't keep him with the big club that year and he'll be on a smaller salary for a few more years.

Ryan on the other hand... they'll either be looking to unload him next off season if they plan on keeping Getz and Perry or they'll be clinging to him for dear life if they can't keep those two.

either way I don't see them unloading him between now and whenever those two deals are settled.

I like where your head's at because Anaheim is going to be desperate for younger talent up front. Perry and Getz UFAs next year as are the much older and less productive Selanne (how many times has he reitred?) and Koivu