i wanna throw up

Irishjim

Good for him though... Regardless of the drama surrounding it, can you imagine growing up with that dream sharing it with your father all those years then actually having it come true?

well when you put it that way.....I am happy for Jeff Carter's father.

• Like 2

Good for him though... Regardless of the drama surrounding it, can you imagine growing up with that dream sharing it with your father all those years then actually having it come true?

My dad would slap me if I played that soft

• Like 1

Oh, there have been so many good reasons to go upside my head over the years, I'm not sure he ever cited that reason specifically

Sounds familiar... I lost track of all the reasons and just accepted it when my old man whacked me. Lol

Sounds familiar... I lost track of all the reasons and just accepted it when my old man whacked me. Lol

Same here....The one thing I know with a certainty is I earned every one of them. I like to think my dad did a pretty decent job of raising me and other than being slightly deranged I have no complaints...

• Like 1

Thought it could be the SIC beach house at first, then saw a few trees in the next photo. Don't recall any trees left in SIC.

You'd think with his cash he'd pass on a few bucks to Mum and Dad for some new swag (or at least a new couch cover), but then again, not sure JC knows how to pass.

• Like 1