Who do I belong to?

hf101

Ok, I guess I need to give another clue. This should make it easy- apart from sharing a career ending injury with Bernie Parent, he shares a last name with one of the better and more popular Flyers defensemen in recent memory.

OK, that one gave it away, Gerry Desjardins. While cheating, I mean goggling (LOL) I ran across this article.....the top 5 goalie injuries of all time, thought Clint would lead the way here, who can forget that blood gushing out?!?!

http://www.zimbio.com/San+Jose+Sharks/articles/7/Top+Five+freak+injuries+goalies+hockey+history

OK, that one gave it away, Gerry Desjardins. While cheating, I mean goggling (LOL) I ran across this article.....the top 5 goalie injuries of all time, thought Clint would lead the way here, who can forget that blood gushing out?!?!

http://www.zimbio.co... hockey history

It was either that or, "he played in the '75 Cup Finals against the Flyers". I figured the name angle might be tougher.

Anyways, we have a winner...

I looked it up so that should be an automatic DQ, I wouldn't have come up with it on my own. I didn't actually know this cat was a broadcaster.....Definition of a journeyman though, does anybody else remember the Minnesota Fighting Saints?

@sarsippius Really, it was already posted before, wow, that's the second time I did that, unless it was a different mask (I really hope so, cause I reposted a mask just last week...lol). I'm gonna have to go back and review this thread from start to finish to avoid that in the future! Here I am thinking I got a real stumper, and everyone was bored cause they seen it already.....again....LOL!

EDIT, that thing looks like a Platapus!

Edited by jammer2