Who do I belong to?

hf101

It was pelle's mask which is why I thought it was strange you said no flyer fan will recognize it.

Well Bernie wore the same mask and I would venture to say that Bernie wore it first. After googling Bernie Parent Hockey Mask your exact pic comes up too(the first one you posted). As far as no one would recognize it, that was just meant as a wink wink nudge nudge kind of remark.

Well Bernie wore the same mask and I would venture to say that Bernie wore it first. After googling Bernie Parent Hockey Mask your exact pic comes up too(the first one you posted). As far as no one would recognize it, that was just meant as a wink wink nudge nudge kind of remark.

Hmm? I thought Bernie wore a similar style but not quite exact then again pelle's mask could have been a tribute. Bernie probably broken quite a few

Hmm? I thought Bernie wore a similar style but not quite exact then again pelle's mask could have been a tribute. Bernie probably broken quite a few

The Vic Hadfield remark was the guy from the Rangers who ripped Bernie's mask off during a brawl(When Bernie played for the Maple Leafs) and threw it into the crowd. Nobody in the crowd would return it and that was the mask that resurfaced recently that created a pretty good stir. Funny how it happened right around the time Bernie's new book was coming out.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/07/41-years-later-bernie-parent-reunited-with-his-mask/