You guys are gonna like this one...

Guest habsguy26

post-313-0-52399600-1346526109_thumb.jpg

Thought you guys would like it. Its a reference to the incredibly annoying song "Crank That" by equally annoying hip hop artist Soulja Boy. Here's a link if you've never heard it.

You know, the way you worded that, I was truly tempted to bless my ears with the bliss I knew was coming. But I opted out. I think just viewing the youtube frame without actually playing it tells me all I need to know about the quality of music about to rape and pillage me aurally.

And don't even think about putting it on the "What are you listening to" thread or I will petition to have you banned eternally. But thanks all the same.

• Like 2

Hey, I hate the song probably more than the next guy... my senior year I was social coordinator of the students council (meaning I put together spirit assemblies, dances, etc) and at the last spirit assembly, I had to perform the entire dance... it was so awful and embarrassing! That, and the fact that the music is shotty, lyrics are dumber than Bettman and the fact that he earned money from this garbage makes me hate it even more.

You know, the way you worded that, I was truly tempted to bless my ears with the bliss I knew was coming. But I opted out. I think just viewing the youtube frame without actually playing it tells me all I need to know about the quality of music about to rape and pillage me aurally.

And don't even think about putting it on the "What are you listening to" thread or I will petition to have you banned eternally. But thanks all the same.

That's some funny stuff right there! :lol: