Pronger

Guest touche22

Just listened to the fan590 here in toronto and they interrupted the conversation to say that they received word chris might be done for the season.

Ouch.

Big Blow if it's true that he's done for the year. We def gonna need another top Dman to replace him then.

I was at the Flyers game in Montreal when Primeau hit the ice. I was about 11 rows up from the exact position where he fell, and it seemed like I was the only one who noticed how hard he hit his head. When his helmet his the ice, I thought it shattered. He curled both hands up to his head in pain, much like the way Lindros did when Darius hit him. The players didn't see it because the puck had gone up ice already, and none of the coaches or trainers said a word to Keith when he returned to the bench -- also seemingly unaware of his head hitting the ice. He went out for his next shift, played two more games, and called it a career.

"On Oct. 24 Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mikael Grabovski inadvertently struck Pronger in the eye with his stick after he shot the puck, but Pronger recovered and returned to the lineup on Nov. 9. However, after just five games, Pronger was removed from the lineup and has been sidelined with concussion-like symptoms ever since. "

I fear the worst in this situation for Chris, and I wouldn't be surprised if his career was finished. I pray that it isn't.

i know he is bad most of the time. guess we will know the truth when homer speaks

I have no problem believing Pronger would say something like that to TP just to make him look wrong......Pronger is and always will be a smarmy bastard......NTTAWWT

as per tsn and the game tonight in Montreal : Pronger is shut down for the rest of the season and playoffs. At 37 years of age career is in doubt. Flyers will probably do what they did with Ratgjie? put Pronger on long term

injury so as not to affect the cap.