If you haven't seen -- Bryz's new tiger mask

Guest Irishjim

What? That makes no sense. It doesn't look like that at all

It is very stylized, but if you look at it you can see the claws coming through creating the space between the "wings" and the claws wrap over the leg of the "P" right before the familiar orange and black round circle of the "P"

Would have been more effective with a BLACK theme instead of the midnight blue they appear to be using...

For the record, I don't like it - but do see it.

@radoran

Am I going to have to drop acid to see it? 'Cause if that's what is required I'm prepared to do it.

As long as it's not sulfuric acid on your foot, go ahead :-)

I do think the colour scheme works against what they were trying to do. But if you look at the shred marks of the claws you can see the "wings" flying to the back of the helmet.

There SHOULD be a full, unstylized crest SOMEWHERE on there (but there certainly doesn't appear to be).

I never really liked Vanbiesbrock effin' with the crest, either...

So why we are ripping his mask (good god!) I heard a rumor his 5th grade pottery wasn't to good either. Definatley not worth 51 million if his mask and pottery sucks... Hey even better, I'm already blaming him for the 9th game of the season 1st period goal that he lets in...

At this point in the CBA drama, we're all just basically kittens in search of balls of yarn.

• Like 1

What? That makes no sense. It doesn't look like that at all

Maybe it is that negative space thing others are alluding too. Or maybe it is like those paintings made of dots and if you stare at it long enough you see a completely different picture. Either way, I don't give a crap what he puts on his helmet as long as he plays like a #1 worthy of 5.5m per season. However, if he doesn't, I say it is open season on siberian tigers in Philly and the one on his helmet is target #1 (figuratively- I don't take sports seriously enough to actually wish harm on another).

• Like 1