1972 Summit Series

Podein25

Yeah I play street hockey in the neighbors drive with a bunch of old fat guys and all of kids, using a ball. I have tried bringing pucks but they do not translate as well as they should.

I just thought ball hockey, pocket pool, sounded about right to me. damn I hate when I have to explain my jokes. I really need to work on that.

@flyercanuck  That is great you are doing so much cardio!  I miss running so much. You don't even think twice about it, till it's abruptly taken away. I often would run a few miles in morning, pre knee injury. I would get into this mode where you can't even really feel you feet touch the ground, just total bliss. Miss ball hockey also, we had some great battles. Adam Graves, Joe Kocur a number of NHL players showed up back in the day. Graves was untouchable, he was so skilled and fast you could never get the ball off his stick, even if you guess and totally over commit to one area. Kocur was like a bull in a china shop, but that guy had a devastating ball hockey shot, so good he wished it there and the goalie could do nothing about it.