Bruins Game will.........

Guest activestick

Tim Thomas once again showed how a top tier goalie is supposed to play. Bryz started out cold and went directly to frozen. Cooter being hurt hosed them up pretty bad, which was obvious when you saw Shelley on the PP. Stephane Auger and Dan O'Halloran have got to be 2 of the worst refs ever. Talbot for roughing?! WTF was that!?! Rinaldo the only one going off for a misconduct for talking mean to Marchand who was jawing back just as much? Marchand after the play cross checking Shelley no call....The Bruins were literally water skiing behind Flyers on multiple occasions and no call.Those 2 F**ksticks may as well have been wearing Bruins Sweaters for the way they called that game......Jesus, even Tim Donaghy would have been ashamed to be responsible for calling that game...

I wonder what the Flyers W / L record is when Auger officiates their games? I'd take a guess and say at least 85% are loses.

Any one know of a easy way to search the games or schedule with respect to the officials?

The Bruins were literally water skiing behind Flyers on multiple occasions and no call.Those 2 F**ksticks may as well have been wearing Bruins Sweaters for the way they called that game

awesome, water skiing....

i hate the 2 ref system too. ! why add 1 more douche nozzle to the ice ?

And for the rest of you guys lining up on the WW, please refer to my, current winning streak thread, we were getting some good breaks and were bound for a stinker, da broons are playing wicked good right naw. and we're playing with the adirondack phantoms. try to keep an even keel and let's not trade away everyone to fix a little slide in december /january that has more to do with who's hurt than anything else. these guys will come back.

Edited by mojo1917

wow...just wow.

My original post was going to be more negative, but I edited it heavily before hitting POST

Flyers have been riding high and due for a crash, I just wasn't expecting ALL the wheels to fall off at once

considering that's all you posted I'm going to assume that heavily was HEAVILY!