Kladno attracts stellar Giroux! I believe that will appear here in the KHL he wants Jagr s

Guest Irishjim

Last season together side by side rolling around in the NHL jersey NHL Philadelphia and cooperation could not praise.Now you have the chance that the best connection Jaromir Jagr and Claude Giroux could recover. Kladenský owner and player in one person attracts talented Canadian time after lockout overseas competition in the cadre of Knights and Giroux said the offer real consideration!

"In Philadelphia we spent the entire year in one five. Claude is a great guy and a major player. One of the three best in the world. If there would be a chance, it would be a shame to not come to play in the Czech league, "said Tuesday morning Jaromir Jagr exclusively for Sport.cz.

Canadian Stirk, who last year collected 93 points NHL and table productivity took a great third place, but also lanaří wealthy clubs from KHL. Loud talk of Omsk, Siberia, where in the past he just Jagr and Roman Cervenka.

Itself with Giroux wants to KHL

Giroux, however adventures in Russia does not want to take too. And even if they did lure KHL heard, I hate to be the best European club competitions left alone. "I've advised him to go to earn KHL, where he would certainly put a lot of money. But Russia does not want to go alone, so waiting for a teammate of Canada, "Jagr interprets current ideas of his former teammates.

In the event that the engagement in the KHL askew is Jagr large optimistic. "If KHL really fell, then I believe that will appear in Kladno. I hope that my five mates not angry, "laughs Jagr.

The money is not the issue it

In terms of financial perspective, engaging said Giroux, Jagr, who last year compared to a star Mario Lemieux, no problem."The money is not the issue to him. He knows that he can not pay, but it is the smallest problem, "enjoying Kladno sixty eight.

"The same is the case with payment of fuses that At first they looked crazy. Then came with the company, which in this respect is the only one in the world. If a player pays the fuse itself, receives forty discount. Which is good and worth it. "

Appears therefore ultimately Giroux in Kladno jersey?

Memo to Ed Snider:

Your future captain, the player your coach says is "the best player in the world," the guy who planted Crosby on his keister and put the Flyers on the road to booting the Pens out of the playoffs - you are now forcing to go play in the KHL.

The Flyers are a team that would happily spend $100M a year in pursuit of a cup and happily lose money to realize more value in "non-hockey related income" for it's owner - Comcast.

And Ed is one of the ones that apparently is heavily backing Bettman's hard line stance on paying players.

Ridiculous. Worthy of Ridicule.

Nice job, Eddie.

And Ed is one of the ones that apparently is heavily backing Bettman's hard line stance on paying players.

don't get me started on the ironies...

owners railing against the impossibly high salaries...that they signed. unbelievable

3 #$@ BILLION dollars and the 2 sides can't agree on a fair split. unbelievable.

get together for 3 days and talk "secondary" issues. unbelievable..

now I read how Gretzky is "hopeful" and "optimistic" that they'll play the WC.

Looks like losing 1/2 the season is a best-case scenario at this point. unbelievable.

Here's another absolutely MORONIC part:

There is NO WAY the league maintains $3.3B in revenue this season. None. Won't happen. Practically can't.

So the owners, if they play a half season, will, by definition, LOSE MORE MONEY.

as canoli points out - THEY MADE THE OFFERS AND THEY SIGNED THE CONTRACTS

These entitled babies are saying that there is NO WAY that they will agree to have an increased percentage of their income be socked away into an account to grow the game into the unproven markets they have shoved the game into, but the PLAYERS ABSOLUTELY MUST be forced to sock an increased percentage of their income away to be given back to the owners FOR THE GOOD OF THE GAME.

Ed Snider is a dottering old fool who has frittered away all of the respect I once held for him. He has run the Flyers like his personal plaything and now wants someone to give him cheaper toys.

NOT ONE RED CENT will this league see from me, unless you want to figure out what the infinitesimal percentage of ad rates they might realize from my watching games is.

I still wear my Flyers hat (bought 4-5 years ago) and my Timonen t-shirt (bought the year he came here) but NO FREAKING MORE.

If I still had access to the seat my friend used to offer when he couldn't make it (he gave it up this season) I wouldn't spend one thin DIME in the Big Bank Building.

Go Flyers. Go Hockey.

Screw Ed.

yeah at first glance you'd think the owners would care about this year's lost revenue but when you think longer-term... so they blow 1/2 a season - or a whole season - 2 seasons even. Sooner or later the lockout will end and if it ends with the owners getting everything they want (again) they'll be set better than ever. Sometimes you lose ...so you can win.

"greed is good" remember?

yeah at first glance you'd think the owners would care about this year's lost revenue but when you think longer-term... so they blow 1/2 a season - or a whole season - 2 seasons even. Sooner or later the lockout will end and if it ends with the owners getting everything they want (again) they'll be set better than ever. Sometimes you lose ...so you can win.

"greed is good" remember?

Yeah, what happens when Giroux goes down with a career-ending knee injury?

Ed says "oh, well" and goes out to buy another head of cattle?