BRYZ THINK SOME RUSSIAN PLAYERS MIGHT STAY IN KHL

Guest AlaskaFlyerFan

Hockey players do lead a better life than your average Vlad. But from what my nephew told me, there's a lot of ugly industrial cities over there that just don't have the same quality of life you get here. And he was always worried about their aircraft.

I'm not saying they're going to be playing in Omsk.

But Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, offer some very modern metroplitan amenities. And I'm seeing a lot of reports about expanding franchises into central europe - by moving them out of the hinterlands.

A KHL squad in Prague would be a Very Attractive alternative to the NHL, for just about every nationality.

Hell, some guys get stuck in Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa or Buffalo not to mention Phoenix, Vancouver, Minneapolis-St. Paul...

A KHL squad in Prague would be a Very Attractive alternative to the NHL, for just about every nationality.

there are some amazing hot Czech girls in Prague and it's one beautiful city too. hell a beer league in Prague is a Very Attractive Alternative for a lot of guys.

...incl me I sometimes think ... :)

there are some amazing hot Czech girls in Prague and it's one beautiful city too. hell a beer league in Prague is a Very Attractive Alternative for a lot of guys.

...incl me I sometimes think ... :)

I would go to Prague in a heartbeat.

I'm not saying they're going to be playing in Omsk.

But Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, offer some very modern metroplitan amenities. And I'm seeing a lot of reports about expanding franchises into central europe - by moving them out of the hinterlands.

Hell, some guys get stuck in Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa or Buffalo not to mention Phoenix, Vancouver, Minneapolis-St. Paul...

Vancouver? You mean the city usually voted in the top 2 or 3 cities in the world? Ya, I'd hate to live there. Calgary makes #5 on this list too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_most_livable_cities