Briere scores a hat trick......

Guest fan4ever

You know... Germany being the hotbed of hockey it is and obviously being a source of so much pure hockey talent for the NHL...

Are you making fun of my new team, Das EisBaren? Well I oughta.........

Damn...it's just tough to build up an animosity against people who are all in the same boat right now........even when they are Pens fans..... :(

I am glad that Danny is playing even if the level is barely above beer league. By his play coming off injury last season, he needs it.

Yeah, Danny's post goal cheer is a little half-hearted isn't it.

I had not watched the highlights until after I read your post. Giroux and Briere are so far above the level of competition there that it is ridiculous. I think I have seen better goalie performances by beer leaguers.........

Yeah, I'm sure its much more challenging to shoot pucks into a dryer....

Xanax. Your hatred for the man has you blending your decades together. What Crosby did as a child is relevant to our favorite players skating in foreign leagues while we sit here and jabber about how long it's taking how, exactly? If I were you, I would be more concerned about them getting hurt than anything. Wouldn't be the first time a more talented player got taken out by a less talented player who is frustrated with being skated around time and time again. If I had my way, Malkin would be home watching sporting news rather than playing in Russia. I don't care if he scores 100 goals in a game in Russia... and you shouldn't care if Briere scores 100 goals in Germany either. They're men playing amongst boys, and it's no feat for them. That's it... I'm sending you a Crosby jersey for Christmas.

Edited by Polaris922

Xanax. Your hatred for the man has you blending your decades together. What Crosby did as a child is relevant to our favorite players skating in foreign leagues while we sit here and jabber about how long it's taking how, exactly? If I were you, I would be more concerned about them getting hurt than anything. Wouldn't be the first time a more talented player got taken out by a less talented player who is frustrated with being skated around time and time again. If I had my way, Malkin would be home watching sporting news rather than playing in Russia. I don't care if he scores 100 goals in a game in Russia... and you shouldn't care if Briere scores 100 goals in Germany either. They're men playing amongst boys, and it's no feat for them. That's it... I'm sending you a Crosby jersey for Christmas.

I could care less about any of it. By the way, I don't hate Crosby. I hate the treatment of Crosby and I dislike how he uses it to get what he wants. As a person I'm sure he's fine and I wish him good health. I just think the NHL was better before he came into it.

I could care less about any of it. By the way, I don't hate Crosby. I hate the treatment of Crosby and I dislike how he uses it to get what he wants. As a person I'm sure he's fine and I wish him good health. I just think the NHL was better before he came into it.

Awesome, except I do hate Crosby. I also don't wish him good health. I wish he would get what's coming to him. If he's like this on the ice it's highly possible that he's a total d 1 c k off of it. I do think the NHL is and was (as witnessed during his concussion recovery) better w/o him. Sorry Polaris, love your posts, hate your player.