And People think Philly Fans are brutal...."Dynamo to crack down on fans"

pilldoc

@pilldoc This is the real reason why the NHL is not scared of the KHL long term. That would just never ever happen during an NHL training session. There is proper security in place at all times. Those could have been real bullets....a massacre waiting to happen...wow!.

That's why Giroux/Briere chose Germany....

http://soccernet.esp...ncident?cc=5901

Wow. Can you imagine showing up for practice and being shot at by paintball....... :ph34r:

Yup. People just got stabbed in SanFran at a football game last week, but you didn't hear about it on ESPN.

But Philly fans booed a drunk disheveled pathetic excuse for a mall Santa.

It was only 44 years ago man! Serious wounds like that just don't heel over night. Dahm those booers! I still cry myself to sleep every Christmas Eve....

I was seven months old.

Two fans in Chicago jumped the rail and assaulted a coach on the field during a game in 2002.

But Philly fans booed Santa Claus in a frakkin' halftime parade 44 years ago.

We built and tore down the Vet since then.

Any writer using the "Philly fans booed Santa" trope is a lazy ass hack who's editor should send him back to school.

• Like 2

I was seven months old.

Two fans in Chicago jumped the rail and assaulted a coach on the field during a game in 2002.

Any writer using the "Philly fans booed Santa" trope is a lazy ass hack who's editor should send him back to school.

I even heard it on Sunday night football a few weeks ago Al Michaels said that Nnamdi Asomougha went to the hospital then Al made the comment "They have a jail in the stadium, but no hospital."

I couldn't believe what a cheap shot that was. Its not even true. People wonder why Philly fans boo. Maybe its asinine comments like that.

@Phillygrump It *was* true, the old vet had a holding cell and a makeshift judge to preside over things.....very true...and it was needed....lol.

My point was the new stadium doesn't have one and that new stadium is 10 years old now and Al couldn't resist a chance to take a shot. An inaccurate shot nonetheless.

I was seven months old.

Stop trying to make sense. You'll ruin it for all the other sports cities journalists.

@Phillygrump Yes, if he was going to make that point, he should have said "used to have a".... at least be accurate.

I just get sick of these national media guys not missing a chance to take a shot at Philly fans. Yet NY fans and Boston fans can be just as obnoxious and they are the darlings of national sports.

Its a sham.