I'm back!

xganarchy

Hey fellas, just wanted to drop in, say hello and CAN WE GET SOME HOCKEY PLEASE?? I've been here less since starting a new position at work, but just wanted to say we'll have a new Flyers fan entering the world 12/26, having my first child, a boy. I was contemplating the name "Giroux", but the wife has voted a strict no.

Hey fellas, just wanted to drop in, say hello and CAN WE GET SOME HOCKEY PLEASE?? I've been here less since starting a new position at work, but just wanted to say we'll have a new Flyers fan entering the world 12/26, having my first child, a boy. I was contemplating the name "Giroux", but the wife has voted a strict no.

Congrats! Right about the same time our new Pens fan is expected to go five-hole (12/23). Lucky for you and the other Flyers fans we are having a boy, too. Mrs. Burgher was a fan of "Sydney" for a girl's name. :o

• Like 1

Gordie, as in Howe, would be nice.

But, whatever the name, I can't wish you anything more than you have the joy I've had with my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

You're in for a lot of happy years.

Good for you, my friend.

• Like 1

@B21

@xganarchy

My youngest was born 12/27, what a wild ride that Christmas season was....like the holidays aren't busy enough, throw a little childbirth in there....well, fortunately all we have to do is watch, but that was always plenty for me!

Enjoy em while they're young, it passes in a flash

Congrats! Right about the same time our new Pens fan is expected to go five-hole (12/23). Lucky for you and the other Flyers fans we are having a boy, too. Mrs. Burgher was a fan of "Sydney" for a girl's name. :o

Awesome news! Congrats to you as well! Perhaps our sons will be on a message board a few years down the line, bad mouthing the current stars of the opposing team together! haha Have you decided on a name?

Awesome news! Congrats to you as well! Perhaps our sons will be on a message board a few years down the line, bad mouthing the current stars of the opposing team together! haha Have you decided on a name?

Thanks! To you and everyone else who offered their 'congrats'. No name yet...my wife wants to see him before she names him though we have a few (very few) names we agree on. Hope she realizes it's not a good idea to wait until the birth certificate people show up to decide.

• Like 1