I'm back!

xganarchy

@B21 and @xganarchy

congratulations. always good to bring more hockey fans into the world.

best wishes for healthy babies

my birthday is 12/30 my aunt's is 12/27...

as you travel on your journey with your children please remember that the birthday matters to kids, my aunt's was often overlooked because it's 2 days after Christmas...as a result she has made damn sure mine was not, (she is awesome that way) kids are often off school and it can be a fun time to have a kid party... just sayin'

again congratulations.

• Like 1

@B21 and @xganarchy

congratulations. always good to bring more hockey fans into the world.

best wishes for healthy babies

my birthday is 12/30 my aunt's is 12/27...

as you travel on your journey with your children please remember that the birthday matters to kids, my aunt's was often overlooked because it's 2 days after Christmas...as a result she has made damn sure mine was not, (she is awesome that way) kids are often off school and it can be a fun time to have a kid party... just sayin'

again congratulations.

Yeah that's one thing i'm worried about, being so close to Christmas can overshadow his birthday. I'm hoping for 12/12/12 personally! Thanks Mojo!

Hey fellas, just wanted to drop in, say hello and CAN WE GET SOME HOCKEY PLEASE?? I've been here less since starting a new position at work, but just wanted to say we'll have a new Flyers fan entering the world 12/26, having my first child, a boy. I was contemplating the name "Giroux", but the wife has voted a strict no.

It is a real treat to have a x-mas baby. My wifes b-day is december 23 and my first child was born on her b-day. My b-day is december 27, so it automatically becomes special of time of year for us all.

Congrats.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@xganarchy

Beat you to it. :) Our little guy came 5 weeks early...11/23/12. 4 lbs. 12 oz. He looked like he is the right size...until you see him next to a full term baby.

If there was ever a good year for a lock-out, this would be it. Then again, I'd catch a lot of those west coast games during the late night feedings. :)

Hope all is going swell on your end.

P.S. - I watched the delivery and will never look at a v a g i n a the same way again.

Edited by B21
  • Like 1

@B21

Congrats B. I never thought i could watch my wifes delivery. I kept saying there's no way. When my daughter decided it was time to come out and play, i couldn't take my eyes away. I think it's the same when they throw up all over you, it's different when it's yours.

• 3 weeks later...

@xganarchy

Beat you to it. :)/> Our little guy came 5 weeks early...11/23/12. 4 lbs. 12 oz. He looked like he is the right size...until you see him next to a full term baby.

If there was ever a good year for a lock-out, this would be it. Then again, I'd catch a lot of those west coast games during the late night feedings. :)/>

Hope all is going swell on your end.

P.S. - I watched the delivery and will never look at a v a g i n a the same way again.

Congrats!! 11/23 is my wife's birthday! What name did u decide on? My wife gave birth 12/26, 9lb 5oz boy named Gage Alexander. Not getting much sleep but well worth it!

• Like 1

Congrats!! 11/23 is my wife's birthday! What name did u decide on? My wife gave birth 12/26, 9lb 5oz boy named Gage Alexander. Not getting much sleep but well worth it!

9 lbs and 5 oz? Holy shite! Can he play net for the Flyers? :) Well done...welcome to sleepless nights as you said! Our little guy is Zachary Mathias.