Happy 1 YR Anniversary to HockeyForums.NET

Guest hf101

I'm a few days late with this post, but nevertheless, Happy First Anniversary!

HockeyForums actually began a year ago on November 2nd thanks to the dedicated efforts of Digityman.. CONGRATS are in order for all who have logged in, joined as members, and contributed their hockey opinions to HockeyForums.net over last year. We started out as a group of regular posters on a disfunct Flyers Forum and we have grown to 782 members from around the world as fans from many teams of the NHL.

We have over 52,000 posts and have had 223 online at one time. Thank You also to our Supporting Members who contribute financially to the site to keep us free from annoying advertisements.

We are ranked 2/3 on Google when searching "hockey forums" and number one when searching "Flyers Forums"

Thanks Again to you ALL. If you have any suggestions to improve the site, please comment below.

I raise my cup to all of you, cheers :D

Now can we just have Hockey SOON!

• Like 3

Time flys when your having fun. It has been a great experience on this site this past year. Thank you digity and everyone that had and have a hand in developing and keeping this bad boy in order. Happy Birthday and God Willing many more for this site. Good s*it guys good s*it.

Edited by Philly29
  • Like 1

Spectacular job by all. I am very impressed by the site alone, but moreso the hockey content and ability to let people speak freely. There are very little hostile situations here (some heated debate is welcomed at time, but not when that is the purpose of posting only).

Without Digity, this site would not be. So number one hats off to him.

Without the great posters whoms main objective it to talk hockey, hat trick hats off to all you all.

In the coming year, it would be my hope and wish that we can get more posters that are fans of other teams- ie. diversified. For me it is a selfish wish as I learn more by "seeing" through other fans eyes and also learning more about the players they see everyday for their respective teams.

I join everybody by congratulating Digity for the outstanding job designing the site and those who manage and maintain it. Really, really well done... And of course, this wouldn't happen without the posters. This has been a joy by every measure and I am looking forward to many more years in this small hockey community.

Spectacular job by all. I am very impressed by the site alone, but moreso the hockey content and ability to let people speak freely. There are very little hostile situations here (some heated debate is welcomed at time, but not when that is the purpose of posting only).

Without Digity, this site would not be. So number one hats off to him.

Yes indeed. I was a lifer at philly.com and although it took me some time, I'm thrilled I can come here.

Without the great posters whoms main objective it to talk hockey, hat trick hats off to all you all.

In the coming year, it would be my hope and wish that we can get more posters that are fans of other teams- ie. diversified. For me it is a selfish wish as I learn more by "seeing" through other fans eyes and also learning more about the players they see everyday for their respective teams.

Amen, and hope to god that radoran comes back. I would much rather see much of the political lunatics spewing their crap go, but they're probably oblivious and they usually stick around just like the kuatos.

• Like 1

Amen, and hope to god that radoran comes back.

I am periodic now, but usually check in every other day. Not sure what the Radoran story is, but I like him. He is one of the few that will not ***** foot around his POV. Even if I am at odds with that, I respect that.

• 2 weeks later...