Flyers or Eagles?

Guest hf101

Which team wins more games in 2012?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wins more games in 2012?

And what a shame really. The year in which we just about lost hockey, one would hope to get at least something positive out of your home sports. But alas, no such luck for us. The Phillies went down in flames. The Sixers... well... let's say who really cares. And the Eagles are looking to start what may be the longest rebuilding process. Andy Reid has left this team with no talent to build around. This must be the weakest roster I have seen in many, many years from this team. I mean... After having watched today's absolute massacre, and putting it in a perspective of the whole season, I can't even imagine where the Eagles go from here.

What a pity.

Back on philly.com, someone pointed out that the Phillies have won a game more recently than the Eagles. How sad is that? I'm on the Sixers bandwagon this season. They look pretty decent from the few games that I've seen this year. They just need to keep Andrew Bynum away from the bowling alley.

Back on philly.com, someone pointed out that the Phillies have won a game more recently than the Eagles. How sad is that? I'm on the Sixers bandwagon this season. They look pretty decent from the few games that I've seen this year. They just need to keep Andrew Bynum away from the bowling alley.

The Sixers almost make me want to be interested in the NBA again.

Andrew Ruland reminds me why I don't wish to be bothered.

Oh ok, Jeff Ruland... yeah, that is something best left forgotten.

You don't see any similarities at all to the Bynum deal?

Because this deal's been screaming "JEFF RULAND" from the top of its lungs since it happened.

Hope I'm wrong...

You don't see any similarities at all to the Bynum deal?

Because this deal's been screaming "JEFF RULAND" from the top of its lungs since it happened.

Hope I'm wrong...

Oohhh.... ok. Now I follow you. I've been a bit "under the weather" this weekend, forgive me. To answer your question... yeah, maybe. Except I think that Bynum should be pretty good, if he ever actually plays. And I don't think the Sixers gave up as much this time.

I think trading for a guy who has missed an average of 30 games a year due to his knees for each of his years in the league and then being shocked - SHOCKED - that he has knee problems is about as similar as one can get...

Thank God they stopped Brooklyn from getting him. Can you imagine if Brooklyn was the ones who gave up the playerrs and future picks and still had nothing to show for it? That would have been Really Bad for the Sixers...

Has Bynum missed that much time? I knew that he had some knee trouble but didn't realize it was that bad. Yeah, that is kind of scary I guess. Also thinking about what happened with Greg Oden. Their joints are not always kind to these big guys.

Edited by JackStraw

He played 82 games in 06-07

since then: 35, 50, 65, 54, 60

He's already missed 10 this season and wasn't due back for at least another month BEFORE he injured his OTHER knee while bowling.

That would be at least 30 games of this season. And, quite frankly, I don't expect him to be playinng when the Sixers go to LA on January 1.

OTOH, Dwight Howard is averaging 20/11 for the Lakers.

You can't make this up.