I only saw the 3rd Period...

Guest PhlyersPhan

Got back from work late--saw only 3rd Period against the Coyotes; but, I like what I saw.

Love the aggressive play in the neutral zone and I was impressed by Pronger late in the period. He took a chance to move out of position to keep the puck in the zone that ultimately setup the final surge and the score with 18 seconds left.

Nice win and some momentum going for the Flyers right now.

Can someone tell me what happened to Jagr? I just heard lower body injury. I do not get the post game show on Center Ice--so if someone can give me an update, I'd be grateful.

Well, I got my answers on the "In Game Chat"--wow Digy--you are the best. I have to get a Notebook computer for Christmas so I can do In-game chat.

I know I keep saying it; but, THANK-YOU for doing this DIGY--I think this is better than even Philly.com was back in the day when it used to be good.

i said this in the shoutbox. can you add some of the features here to candyland. i like candyland alot but i have to admit its a little quirky to navigate through. notifications to threads you posted in would be a major plus. its hard remembering which thread you posted in then having to read every thread to get to who reply'd to you.

an in game chatter would be great as well

just a couple of ideas. tell bake i said HI

I take it you missed the part about Jagr's injury involving zambonis, the mafia, the KGB, his wife, Zherdev, Crosby, the ice girls, et al involved in the plot?

he has made a miraculous recovery already... to have come back from the dead and only be DTD. you have to admit.... the dubious plot against him was sinister and chilling, but it's good to see jags recover from the zamboni hit-and-run.

@Irishjim: No, we cannot add the features we have here at "Candyland"--it's not that we don't want to, it's just that the YUKU engine does not offer these features. This format is about the best I've seen--maybe we can migrate to a site like this to host the forum, that would be the only way.

@doom88: Thanks for the laugh--that was a great way to start my morning. Hope you have a great weekend!

@Digy: zazing--LOL! And you are quite welcome--we truly appreciate what you've done here. Especially for us geographically challenged fans. Can you imagine living in Alabama and talking hockey?!--Many of the folks here actually believe it is all fake like the WWF! This forum is my "water-cooler" site to talk about my favorite NHL team with other fans. I'm going to try to recruit others from the Phillies "Candlyland" forum. There are a lot of Flyers fans there and they would like this place a lot!

@Irishjim: No, we cannot add the features we have here at "Candyland"--it's not that we don't want to, it's just that the YUKU engine does not offer these features. This format is about the best I've seen--maybe we can migrate to a site like this to host the forum, that would be the only way.

i was wondering if you could migrate candyland to a forum like this. would Bake be ok with it. he needs to see this don't you think

he has made a miraculous recovery already... to have come back from the dead and only be DTD. you have to admit.... the dubious plot against him was sinister and chilling, but it's good to see jags recover from the zamboni hit-and-run.

I keep saying he is cloned, and there are many copies...