instructions

blocker

I have a grandchild who's playing his first high school varsity game today. I've a habit of bringing a bottle of gatorade into locker rooms to exchange hugs after his games.

My son, (his Dad) called me this morning. Freshmen are easily embarrassed and I was asked to wait in the stands. He'll seek me out.

I understand. It was a long time ago, but I do remember being fourteen.

• 2 weeks later...
19 yo starting to realize his parents aren't total dweebs.

Yup. My 19 year old now thinks I'm "cool" and is the one who searches out the hugs. She also no longer views the many hours I subjected her to The Clash, Bob Marley and Johnny Cash as "child abuse"

• Like 1

@Podein25

"Plus I like halibut quite a bit." Well than I have a recipe for you.

Get your Halibut, soak it in coconut oil, next go outside and start up your 1992 Lumina (this is important that you do this for at least 45 minutes). After the 45 minute soak in oil, lightly bread your halibut in Pankos bread crumbs. Next take the breaded halibut and place in a pan and place the pan on the engine block of the pre-heated Lumina. Allow to cook for 35 minutes with the hood open on the Lumina.

Enjoy the Halibut with a nice glass of Riesling White Wine and a Buffalo Sabres game.

• Like 1