I have some questions about Lavy's intelligence ?!

Guest phlfly

Why not keep the starter fresh and the backup somewhat active?

Bob played well, but again the team defense didn't show, and played on the PK for what felt like half of the game.

Lavy is keeping the back up fresh, as Bob has started the 2 out of the last 3 games. The whole team didn't show up for the first half of the first period, they looked intimidated, getting beat to the puck and easily knocked off the puck. I would have started Bryz, no matter what he said, just doesn't make sense to start your back up goalie against a team that has had our number recently.

I moved to Florida because I did not care for Pennsylvania winters much less the frigid temps they experience in Winnipeg.

You oughta come to Vermont in the winter.

It's usually in the eighties.

Of course, that's because my wife won't leave the goddam thermostat alone.

You oughta come to Vermont in the winter.

It's usually in the eighties.

Of course, that's because my wife won't leave the goddam thermostat alone.

LOL....My grandmother on my fathers side was like that, it was like walking into a dry sauna every time we visited.

2) I can't argue that the money was not a factor but I don't think it was the only factor.

I think his statement needs to be kept in context also. He made the statement while the talk of the town was that the Coyotes might move to Winnipeg, and ashe was looking forward to becoming a FA. I think he was really saying is that he had no plans to stay a Coyote.