Why can't we beat teams that suck?

Guest OH1FlyersFan

Man, this just kills me. Twice now to Winnipeg. Mostly because my freakin' sis-in-law is from Winnipeg and just won't shut up about how great the team is. She doesn't even follow hockey, but she loves her Jets, and there's no arguing with her. And now I have to eat it again!! I think I've jinxed the team when it comes to playing against Winnipeg. Sorry guys.

And is there anything that can be done about Shelley?

Man, this just kills me. Twice now to Winnipeg. Mostly because my freakin' sis-in-law is from Winnipeg and just won't shut up about how great the team is. She doesn't even follow hockey, but she loves her Jets, and there's no arguing with her. And now I have to eat it again!! I think I've jinxed the team when it comes to playing against Winnipeg. Sorry guys.

And is there anything that can be done about Shelley?

Flyers couldn't beat this team when they were in Atlanta. Jets have the Flyers number.

It's tough to play 5 against 7 hockey.

Ya, that one extra penalty Philly got cost us the game against the Winnipeg Jets. I dont know how we even made it that close with calls that lopsided I mean we were shortanded for 9 minor penalties, and they were shorthanded for 9 minor penalties. The 10 minute major to Shelley should benefit us. So ya, the Refguins were really out to get us yet again. From the grassy knoll. And yes, that was sarcasm.

Edited by flyercanuck

Although I thought there were some marginals calls at best, tha'ts just the NHL today.....we lost for one reason and one reason only. Because ONCE AGAIN this team did not put in a full 60 minutes of hockey! I was SHOCKED with the 1st period. Literally looked like beer league hockey from the Flyers......

On a brighter note....I keep waiting for this "Read kid" to fizzle out and all he keeps doing is scoring goals....Braydon who?? (refering to Schenn)....