Flyers 2013 Season Preview

brelic

Happy New Year Bre

I have read that Manning hasn't been very good in Adirondack this year so unless he's "saving himself " for the big club i think he's making the team only if there are myriad injuries on the blueline.

truthfully i'm not worried, about him though, i thought he showed well in his time with the Flyers and is probably experiencing the d-man growing pains, let him get the stupid out of his system in the A....

Happy New Year Bre

I have read that Manning hasn't been very good in Adirondack this year so unless he's "saving himself " for the big club i think he's making the team only if there are myriad injuries on the blueline.

truthfully i'm not worried, about him though, i thought he showed well in his time with the Flyers and is probably experiencing the d-man growing pains, let him get the stupid out of his system in the A....

Same to you, mojo! How were the holidays?

I love the poll they have on that page:

"Who will be the Flyers' starting goaltender by season's end?"

a - Bryz

b - Leighton

c - Other

LOL. How about Cal Heeter by season's end?? ;)

• Like 1

Greetings:

Nobody will take on Bryz salary via trade. We won't waive him. So stink or swim, I suspect he is on the roster for the duration. But I could see a wholesale change between the pipes in the next year.

By the way-isn't Leighton off contract end of this year?

Howie

Flyers will be suck since Bryz was terrible in KHL. And remember KHL is a skill league and is not as many shot on goalie.

Well I hope next season we get Weber it may a solve bad play by Bryz. Admit we stucked with him for next 5 years at least so only d-play can help us.