New Season... New Threads.

Guest blesser09

Hey guys - was just kind of wondering where you got your NHL threads, gear, merchandise, etc from? Now that the seasons gonna be kicking up again, I definetely want to look into getting some more Blackhawks clothes. Anyone have a good place where they usually get good deals? I tried looking on eBay, but the place is still kinda sketchy for me in regards to knock off jerseys and such. Any advice would be great! Thanks.

I think it depends on what kind of quality you are looking for.

I got a couple sweaters a few years ago for about 50$ a piece with name plates.

You could tell they were cheap and made in china. The stitching was all over the place and barely attached.

Nothing safer than going through the NHL's store:

http://shop.nhl.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3176430&ab=CMS_TeamNavBar_US:Chicago_030112

Craigslist sometimes has some amazing deals if you dont mind second hand..... Amazon seems to work better for me quality wise than ebay, the shipping is usually more but the quality is better..... and finally, we go flea marketing all summer and get some ridiculous deals on jerseys, 20-30 bucks each. I figure they might be stolen or something but they are brand new and cheap as hell.

Awesome, your guys feedback is stellar. I did go and try to find some deals myself, so i I went straight to the Google machine to figure out what's good. I saw there were a few sites that popped up first, FansEdge.com has NHL clothing and there's a FootballFanatics.com that actually has a ton of of hockey jerseys. There were a bunch others like Amazon (like @yave1964 mentioned) and Dicks, etc but I'm too lazy to link to them at the moment. Has anyone had an experience with any of these companies? Are they worth it? Seem to be a little more expensive (would probably go with a premier or replica) but I'm antsy to get myself a jersey haha.