Luongo to the Flyers?

Navyhockey

Some people in here really have no friggen clue what they are talking about. Luongo was never benched in Boston, he got pulled once. He also had two shutouts and was arguably the only reason they were in the series. Luongo is better than Bryz, always has been and it's not even up for debate. I understand you guys probably don't see him play too much but come on.

I agree. But that contract is horrible. I want Bryz gone. I certainly wouldn't bring in one of the only two worse contracts goalies have in the league. If he got bought out, I'd be interested. Trading anything of value for that contract is plain dumb...as dumb as signing Bryz...hey, maybe we are interested!

If Homer can rake Vancouver over the coals, I think they should consider acquiring Lou. Use the money I pay to Comcast to buyout Bryz this summer.

I think the new CBA allows a team to take back cap space in a trade, which would be a very nice incentive to help the Canucks unload and Flyers acquire.

• Like 1