Bob?

Guest watchthepuck

Congrats on your first post, especially that you made it here.

The whole team was to blame for their slow start, Bob included. It was an uphill battle the entire game especially with defensive breakdowns, bad goaltending, a ton of penalties and no forecheck were all problems in the first period for the Flyers,. However, they never gave up.

Can't blame Bobbo,if you don't play him,he gets rusty.The whole team played soft,Pronger looked like the high mileage is really starting to effect him,Coburn was his usual ineffective self.(some games he looks great)The rest of the defense took the night off! Lavi is looking more like Andy Reid every game. The guys looked like they really wanted to play(offense),but as long as they have Lavi's wagon to pull,its going to be tough! There is a ton of talent and enthusiasm here being squandered by incompetent coaching.

Bob was Bob....couple brilliant saves....couple horrible softies. True he had ZERO help from his team though....especially in the first. Pronger looked HORRIBLE last night to me...I think I saw our 3 top D men (kimmo, pronger, and Coburn) make horrible plays with the puck multiple times, most in their own end....YIKES

I think Giroux is lost without Jagr. He should be doing more on his own now. Matt Read is the one real bright spot on the team right now. Simmonds looked like he hesitated on that last shot that was late going across the line. Not sure what the replays showed?

Z should not have replaced Jagr on the first line.He is good at his role on the fourth line.

I think Giroux is lost without Jagr.

do you really think that ?

i mean that they had Harry Z on the first line ??

um there's probably room in the roster for schenn if we're sliding Harry Z up to the first line. just saying.